Not only have I been feeling under the weather but I am in the process of moving so have been very busy the last couple of weeks.
This is a short and simple post but really wanted to put this up this week.
Enjoy you week and give this salad a try as soon as you can!
- 2 Medium tomatoes
- 3 Cucumbers
- ½ Red onion
- 1 Cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 Cup finely chopped mint
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ Tsp salt
- ½ Tsp black pepper
- Deseed the tomatoes and chop them into bite size cubes.
- Dice the cucumbers as well.
- Finely chop the white onion and set aside.
- Mix the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and black pepper together and give a quick whisk.
- Toss all ingredients together and serve fresh.