I had not planned to post this but people were asking me for the recipe so here it is: Chocolate Almond cake for one.
This is a microwaveable cake but can also be baked in the oven. Enjoy anytime and top with fruit, caramel or whipped cream.
Simple, healthy and delicious.
- 3 Tbsp almond flour/meal
- 1 Heaped Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- ¼ Tsp baking powder
- 3 Tsp unsweetened Apple sauce
- 3 Tbsp almond milk
- ½ Tsp vanilla paste/extract
- Mix dry ingredient together in a bowl.
- Add in liquid ingredients and mix to combine. Should be thick and slightly sticky.
- Lightly spray a bowl, cup or ramkin and pour in batter. Cook for 1 minute in microwave or 10 minutes in preheated oven at 350 degrees.